For the last time for 2011, Wintery comfort food and a magical jam session.
Dinner+Music with Tsivi Sharett: 19:00 - 22:30
Lunch: 12:30 – 15:00
For bookings write to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, or text 079 7083 1265.
Lots of love,
PS: Bonnington cafe, 11 Vauxhall Grove, sw8 1td www.bonningtoncafe.co.uk
Dinner menu 4/12
· Grandma’s soup - a clear vegetables soup made with pumpkin, zucchini, tomatoes, celeriac, carrots and cauliflower, served with noodles and “soup almonds”
· Chilli non carne made with a variety of beans, chocolate, carrots and tomatoes, served with quinoa and a fruity green salad
· Shepherd’s pie – the Mediterranean version: a lentil and root vegetable bake, with a top layer of crispy tahini, served with Israeli couscous and a fruity green salad
· Dark chocolate and raspberry tartlet
· Sahleb – a warm winter specialty, made with cream, orange blossom water, and topped with crushed pistachios and coconut